For an updated list of papers, see my Google Scholar page.
- Experimental Design in Two-Sided Platforms: An Analysis of Bias.
With Ramesh Johari, Inessa Liskovich, and Gabriel Weintraub.
- Published in Management Science. Previously appeared in ACM Conference on Economics and Computation (EC) 2020.
- RMP Jeff McGill Student Paper Award 2021, 2nd place
- Presented in MSOM Service Management SIG 2021
- Standardized Tests and Affirmative Action: The Role of Bias and Variance. With Nikhil Garg and Faidra Monachou.
- ACM Conference on Fairness, Accountability, and Transparency (ACM FAccT), 2021.
- Best Paper with a Student Presenter award at ACM EAAMO ‘21.
- Interference, Bias, and Variance in Two-Sided Marketplace Experimentation: Guidance for Platforms.
With Geng Zhao, Ramesh Johari, and Gabriel Weintraub.
- Published in the Proceedings of The Web Conference 2022.
- Presented in EC ‘20 Workshop on Design of Online Platforms.
- Exploration vs. Exploitation in Team Formation.
With Ramesh Johari, Vijay Kamble, and Anilesh K. Krishnaswamy.
- Conference on Web and Internet Economics (WINE) ‘18.
- (From a previous life…) Novel Characterization and Live Imaging of Schlemm’s Canal Expressing Prox-1.
With Tan Truong, Young-Kwon Hong, and Lu Chen.
- PLoS One, ‘14.